OFFERTE DI PRODOTTI VIA MAIL O MP

In un forum che tratta di salute e malattie, puรฒ succedere che improvvisamente qualcuno offra la soluzione tanto agognata, via mail o via messaggio privato.
DIFFIDATE sempre, controllate, ricercate e chiedete. Chiedete ad altri foristi se per caso conoscono questo prodotto, chiedete se esistono dei test e delle testimonianze attendibili.

In questa area รจ possibile discutere sulle diverse medicine non convenzionali come la Medicina Tradizionale Cinese, Omeopatia, Ayurveda, Fiori di Bach, Fitoterapia e molto altro !

Domanda Hydrogen Peroxide

• atima
  • Avatar di atima Autore della discussione
  • Visitatori
  • Visitatori
12 Anni 2 Settimane fa #6957 da atima
Hydrogen Peroxide รจ stato creato da atima
MEDICAL MIRACLE by Dr William Campbell Douglass, MD

Discover the secrets to using Hydrogen Peroxide therapy!
Many people have asked about medicinal uses of hydrogen peroxide. This book, Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle, written by a doctor, details much information that has previously been unavailable to the average person.

"No other chemical compound comes even close to hydrogen peroxide in its importance to life.

H2O2 is involved in all of life's vital processes. It is truly the wonder molecule. The cells in the body that fight of defense against every type of invading organism -- parasite, viruses, bacteria and yeast. The presence of this protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals. It must be present for the immune system to function properly. Join Dr. Douglass as he reveals how his fascinating, miraculous healer works to rid the body of disease."-- Back Cover

Read the forward below, View Some Excerpts of the book, read Customer Reviews , or Buy Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle right now.

Chapter Titles
1. The Roots of a Remarkable Therapy
2. It Really works -- But How?
3. The Research Proves It
4. Criticisms of Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
5. The Farr Experiments
6. Throw Out Your Toothpaste
7. Some Random Tidbits on H2O2
8. Some Impressive Case Histories
9. Peroxide Therapy, Africa and AIDS
10. Some Questions and Answers

Appendices
Appendix I
International Oxidative Medicine Association

Appendix II
Therapeutic Uses of H2O2

Appendix III
Metabolic and Physiological Effects of Peroxide Healing

Comments from Forward:
"What's going on here? Peroxides are supposed to be bad for you. Free radicals and all that. But now we hear that hydrogen peroxide is good for us.
I have been very skeptical about this one, but so many patients were asking my opinion about H2O2 that it was getting embarrassing to say "I don't know." I didn't want to give up Monday Night Football to research H2O2, but there was just no way out of it. (The games were lousy anyway.)
I was astounded to find that excellent clinical research had been done on the medical uses of hydrogen peroxide as far back as 1914! (There goes my Monday Night Football -- maybe Sunday afternoon , too.)
Dr. J. S. Haldone reported in 1919 that oxygen dissolved in the blood would probably be a good way to combat infection. (Remember that in those days infection was it. If you didn't get stomped to death by a horse, you would most likely die of infection. Cancer was not a scourge and cardiovascular disease had not been invented yet.)
Hydrogen peroxide will put extra oxygen in your blood. There's no doubt about that. But prevailing expert opinion is that it has no value. The red cells must transport oxygen for effective oxygen delivery, they tell us. But this is manifestly untrue. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, for instance, where oxygen is forced into the blood under pressure can be life saving in carbon monoxide poisoning, cyanide poisoning, and smoke inhalation.
But pushing oxygen into the blood by using pressure is an expensive business. A hyperbaric oxygen unit costs about $100,000. Hydrogen peroxide costs pennies. so if you can get oxygen into the blood cheaply and safely, maybe cancer (which doesn't like oxygen), emphysema, AIDS, and many other terrible diseases can be treated effectively.
Intravenous hydrogen peroxide rapidly relieves allergic reactions, influenza symptoms, and acute viral infections. These effects are thought to be due to the oxidation of the various foreign substances in the blood.
Tumor cells, bacteria, and other unwanted foreign elements in the blood can usually be destroyed with hydrogen peroxide treatment. Peroxide has a definite destructive effect on tumors, and, in fact, cancer therapy may prove to be the most dramatic and useful place for peroxide therapy....

William Campbell Douglass, M.D."

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di piรน
12 Anni 2 Settimane fa #6967 da Gabriele
Risposta da Gabriele al topic Re: Hydrogen Peroxide
Ottima segnalazione, solo che per via sistemica non puรฒ essere assunto, perchรจ produrrebbe gli stessi danni se non piรน grave.

Per IV andrebbe localizzato, molto complicato a mio avviso in alcune situazioni.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.554 secondi